- To perform this dance.
Mambo may refer to:
- Mambo (music), a Cuban musical form
- Mambo (dance), a dance corresponding to mambo music
- Mambo section, a section in some types of Afro-Caribbean music, such as Salsa, Danzon
- "Mambo No. 5", a song originally by Pérez Prado and more recently Lou Bega
- Mambo (Voodoo), a Haitian Creole word for a Voodoo priestess.
- Mambo (software), a popular open source content management system.
- "Mambo!", a 2005 single by Elena Paparizou
- Mambo Graphics the company behind the Australian surf clothing brand Mambo
- Mambo (club), a club in Long Beach, California
- Mambos (TFI Mambo's club), a club in Urmston, Manchester
mambo in French: Mambo (homonymie)
mambo in Italian: Mambo
mambo in Dutch: Mambo
mambo in Polish: Mambo
mambo in Finnish: Mambo
mambo in Swedish: Mambo
mambo in Turkish: Mambo